Free support is now available through the ‘Opening New Doors’ programme funded
by Cumbria Community Foundation and Cumbria Housing Partners which will help individuals in the South Copeland area.
Millom Network Centre is offering a variety of activities to support local tenants with their
- Initial informal chat
- Individual plans with access to support
and learning here in Millom
- Assistance with personal hurdles and
with accessing new chances
- One to one support throughout
- Education, training and employability
- Access to practical skills and fun
- Helping to create positive life improvements
- Advice and Guidance from caring and qualified staff
Please help us share this page to get the word out.
Can we help you? For an informal chat, contact: Carol Pugh at Millom Network Centre.
Using the form on this page.