Sep 201726/09/17 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm Prepare for Functional Skills Mathematics
26/09/17 @ 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm GCSE Maths 9-1
Nov 201722/11/17 @ All Day Fire Warden Course
Jan 201809/01/18 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm Functional Maths (Level 1 and 2)
or visit the Community Learning and Skills website.
Adult Education Course Fees
FE = Further Education (e.g. GCSE Maths)
ACL = Adult Community Learning (e.g. Photography).
Full Fee for FE Courses (Exam cost included)
Full Fee for ACL Courses
50% Concession on ACL Courses if you are:
- Unemployed in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance.
- In receipt of Employment Support Allowance (work and income related).
- In receipt of Income Support.
- In receipt of Working Tax Credit.
- In receipt of Housing/ Council Tax Benefit.
- Aged 16 and under 19 from 1st September 2013.
- In receipt of Pension Tax Credit - guaranteed credit only.
- An unwaged dependant of those listed above.
In receipt of Job Seekers Allowance.
In receipt of Employment Support Allowance