Hi to all local businesses and organisations.
Millom Network Centre (MNC) is your local charity organisation here to assist you in many ways including assisting individuals and businesses/organisations to develop.
You may recently have heard of the new work experience programme being delivered through the Copeland Partnership Programme (of which MNC represents this area) but if you haven’t yet, here are some details attached and below.
If you can offer Copeland Job Seekers a work placement, please get in touch.
Benefits to/from employers that offer work experience placements:
- Raising the profile of the business
- Helping address skill shortages
- Giving individuals employability skills
- Improving employee productivity by being mentors
- Giving individuals hands on experience at work
- Helping share perception of work values and raising aspirations
- Enhancing the personal development of staff
- Increasing employee motivation
- Providing cost effectiveness
There is a dedicated work placement officer to organise and support the process.
Please get in touch to get involved. You can also contact Chris Gibson on: 07812 224 446, email: email@example.com
Please consider applying and let other other businesses near you know about this if your can.
Millom Network Centre.